Thursday, November 22, 2012

Miniature Thanksgiving Meal

Happy Thanksgiving! Our house smells so delicious today. My Dad always makes the best festive dinner! Chicken, stuffing, corn, carrots, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberries, both a berry and a pumpkin pie... Here's a 1:12th scale Thanksgiving dinner just waiting to be eaten!


Here we have green beans, steamed carrots, cranberries, buns, a huge pumpkin pie, and a roasted chicken! The pumpkin pie is larger than 1:12th scale because I used a larger bottle cap as the pie tin. The next pumpkin pie I make will be in 1:12th scale though!


I was really excited to make my first roasted chicken! Maybe I'd make it a bit longer next time. Other than that I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I can't wait to make another roasted chicken for Christmas!


I think the green beans might be a little bright. They're very green! I'm going to experiment with the color some more!


Ah, bread. I love making any kind of bread out of polymer clay. I think these buns were my favorite part of the meal to make!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Your Thanksgiving feast looks delicious! I hope your dollhouse family enjoyed it :) My favorite piece is your roasted chicken- it looks real. Maybe you'll do a step by step post about it at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete